Workshop on Appreciative Inquiry for Leaders – 5D-MODEL
by / Thursday, 12 June 2014 / Published in auilearnet
What might be possible if community and organization members were
fully engaged and using their strengths to collectively achieve shared visions?
- Learn and understand the Appreciative Inquiry approach. Understand the positive-image/positive-action connection
- See AI as a way of being, not a way of doing
- Working with the AI cycle
- Understand the five key AI principles
- Develop appreciative eye to deal with negatives
- Practice and become an Appreciative leader
- Working with individuals & Creative applications for AI
- Have you ever been in a programme where you are...
- What might be possible if community and organiz...
- Many organizations spend lots of time searching...
- aui Learning Network (auiLearNet) Announces ONL...
- LeaDearSheep Principles My sheep hear my voice ...